100% real life
one time when i was younger i had some of that no tears shampoo and i wanted to see if it was legit so when i was in the shower i squirted it into my eye and i think i went blind for like three days
i think you may be a bit retarded because no tears meant like no tears in your hair; no tangles….
Please tell me I’m not the only one who thought no tears as in crying too
MY LIFE IS A LIE
why the FUCK would they put an eye on it if it meant no tears in your hair and not no crying?! FUCK YOU L’OREAL FUCK YOU WITH A BURNING DIAMOND STUDDED DILDO
The Pocket Retro Game Emulator looks a bit like the GameBoy Micro but that’s where the similarities end. Load on NES, SNES, GBA, Sega Genesis, or Neo Geo roms and play your old favorites in the palm of your hand.
- A380 Pocket Emulator for retro gaming on the go
- Display: TFT 3.2” WQVGA LCD, resolution 400 x 240
- CPU: 500MHz
- RAM: 64MB
- Capacity: 4GB internal storage. Supports a MicroSD card up to 32GB.
- Games: Plays 8bit, 16bit, 32bit, 3D games.
- 2.4 GHz wireless: Supports two wireless controllers.
- G-sensor: Gravity sensing effect when playing games
- Console design: Cross direction buttons, A/B/X/Y buttons, L/R shoulder buttons, Start/Select buttons, power switch/hold button, internat reset button.
- Video Port: AV-Out
- Audio Port: 3.5mm Stereo Audio Output, microphone output
- Audio Type: Stereo speakers
- Compatible Video: RM, RMVB, MPEG1, MPEG2, MKV (H.264, DIVX, XVID), WMV, MOV, MP4, 3GP, AVI (H.264, DIVX, XVID), ASF, MPE, FLV, MPEG, MPG, DAT, VOD (no more than 480P)
- Compatible Audio: MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, ACC, APE, FLAC
- Image Viewer: JPG, BMP, GIF, PNG. Supports zoom/rotation/PPT display
- FM Radio: Supports manual/auto channel scanning. User can save up to 40 channels.
- Audio Recorder: Hi-Fi voice recording. Supports MP3, WAV formats.
- Ebook Reader: Supports TXT, HTML, RTF, DOC formats. Supports bookmark, auto browsing, font sizing, TTS oral reading functions.
- Languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Russian, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Japanese, Korean.
- Battery: 1800mAh Lithium ion battery
- Operating System: USB 2.0 port, charges via your computer
- Windows and Mac friendly (a little friendlier with Windows)
I’m Buying this. Goodbye.
Um, I thought these were real people.
Why does no one speak of this work of art?
I brought this movie to work once and my coworkers thought they were real people for ten full minutes.
The man who drew him is Herge, the original author of Tintin.
hah…hahaha…hahahaha this movie.